January 2, 2012

Resolutions and Executions

I'm not usually one to make New Years resolutions.  I feel that if you want to change something in your life, if you want to try something new, or quit an old habit, then any day is a good day to do so.  However, as 2011 came rolling to an end, and since I noticed my bucket list is almost complete, I thought of some new things I want to do for the upcoming year! 

Among the list, 2012 will be a year to express myself creatively!  In anyway and every way possible...with this blog, with food, fashion, relationships, with everything!  As a self-proclaimed "not creative" person, 2012 will challenge me to at least try to be one!  And as you will soon find out, I'm up for all challenges!




Happy New Year!!! 
2012 is going to be MY year!

No comments:

Post a Comment