November 28, 2012

Handwriting - The Secrets It Holds



I’m sure you're aware that everything about you sends signals and thoughts to others.  You may not be telling them something outright, but from the moment you get up in the morning and the moment you lay your head on your pillow, you are sending cues to those around you. 

The clothes you wear, the car you drive, the job you have, the food you eat (and how often you eat...and maybe even sometimes the way you eat), the things you say and the tone you say these things ... all of these play a role on how you are perceived.
   All of these things say something about you; even if they’re not true.

Sometimes I wear a baseball hat, do I play the sport – no, do I watch games – never, but I wear it. Someone who sees me with the ratted hat on my head, I’m sure are thinking “she likes the Yankees”...false.  It’s just an item I put on when my hair is a mess.

Though there are many things that you do/wear/say that may not truly represent who you really are, just by chance I found that there is one thing that says more about you then you probably ever thought.   Your handwriting.  That’s right, the way you write will often tell you who you are and what you are currently feeling in your life.  Pretty neat eh?

I got my handwriting analyzed (I was at a conference and naturally they had an acclaimed certified graphologist there, what conference doesn’t?) and I was pleasantly surprised to see what my “chicken scratch” said about me...most are true while other, well, I’m hoping are true as I definitely never thought these things of myself before.


"Above average intelligence" - awesome!
"Original Mind.  Creative" - sure
"Decisive. Persistent. Practical minded." - naturally ;)
"Sensuous" - ???

"Amiable. Friendly." - always!
"What you want you get, therefore, no one ever should underestimate you!" - truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment