May 27, 2012

Iiiiiiiit's Show Time!

After months of prepping, these girls are taking the stage for tonight's main event...which I'm hosting!  They will all walk into the venue as a representative of their organizations; however, only ONE of them will walk out as the new Miss Fiesta Filipinas 2012, representing the Hamilton Filipino community.

Can you tell who will win by this one photo?
Two years ago I Directed the pageant and announced Elisha Ladeza the winner...
tonight I announce a new Miss


Photo taken on the Talent Night, which I hosted, on May 12, 2012


I've had the pleasure of meeting them and mentoring them and I know that even though there can only be one winner, they are all winners and will make the Hamilton Filipino community proud!

I'll be writing a post about The Importance of Being Involved in your Community soon, so keep an eye out!

But for now, it's time to wish us all Good luck and break a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment