April 9, 2012

EASTER

Happy Hippity Hoppity Easter Love Bugs! 

After mass, and throughout the whole day I ate and ate and ate...  Here's what I broke my Lenten fast with
:

Just the beginning

Hot (temperature not heat) Stuff
Went to Binh Minh on Upper James and had me some vege tofu soup in coconut milk.  Extra spicy
Fresh Prince
Fresh roll of vermicelli noodles, tofu and veges.  With a side peanut sauce.  Added chilli spice to it
Filling Groovy
Tofu vege stir fry in a red (apparently the hottest option between green and yellow...wasn't hot at all) curry.  Side rice noodles.  Requested extra spicy curry.  Still added extra chilli sauce on top of it ...you can see the red blobs.  Couldn't finish this, so I look forward to going home and having my leftovers (of this and my soup) for dinner!  Num num num

No comments:

Post a Comment