April 7, 2012

Raw. Day 43

I think I have an addiction
Still in Toronto, having me some fun with fab friends...then I eat ;)



Fresh Beach Bowl.  Red pepper, zucchini & sweet potato with avocado, sun-dried tomato, sunflower sprouts, olive oil, tamari, lemon, mixed herbs.  This was the baby bowl which is so filling.


Super Protein Salad.  Chick peas (like 2 cups worth), grape tomatoes, cucumber, tempeh & Fresh salad topper on salad greens.  Peanut Lime dressing made with peanut butter, lime, sambal oelek, coconut milk.






Wow, a new location
After work, I ate and drank the week away with a fantastic salad and fruit filled sangria.  Il Fornillo in the Entertainment district is a lovely romantic restaurant with great choices on the menu.  I would definitely like to try this place when I'm not raw vegan...

No comments:

Post a Comment