April 4, 2012

Raw. Day 42

It's almost time! I can count the days to Easter in ONE hand!

I'm in Toronto for work for a few days and I'm smack downtown ... in culinary heaven for Veganists alike.  There's Fresh on Spadina, Loving Hut also on Spadina, Fressen on Queen, countless of sushi joints in walking distance... and the list goes on.  Why Hamilton can't have more vegan options is beyond me, they can really take a page out of Toronto's food diary!

Tonight I went to Fresh on Spadina, again.  Anything you order in this restuarant, you will NOT be disappointed!


Love!

Tastey Special
Mighty greens: kale, bok choy and swiss chard with miso tahini dressing and Fresh protein boost








BBQ Burger
Bun, Patty, Rings
High-protein, house made vegan burger patter topped with BBQ sauce, quinoa onion rings, garlic mayo, napa cabbage, hot banada chillies, tomato and lettuce on a whole what bun.  Side of marinated kale slaw


Peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment