February 23, 2012

Raw. Day 2

Last night's dinner was a bit boring, easy but boring, good but boring.  I got out of work late, at 8, and by the time I was ready to eat, I was to lazy to make anything grand so I had half an english muffin with fresh tomatoes and spices.  Not bad for a quick fix. 

When I woke up today I knew my days food intake would be similar to the one from yesterday.  Fruits, veges, nuts, bread.  I guess it's going to be the same for the next 44 days.  I feel bad for my coworkers since my fresh food takes up most of the fridge space..no complaints yet though.   At lunch I went to the grocery store and purchased some fresh herbs and vegetables since I'm dying to try this salsa recipe I found (I'll post it when I do make it).  It's too bad there are no open air markets or farmers markets around me, I would love to buy local and fresh produce num num num.

So here's the 411 for the day:
What I ate:  fruits, sandwich with pb, fruits..again, this list seems small but I'm a grazer, so I eat often and I eat plenty
What I drank:  OJ, water
What I wanted to eat/drink:  my co-worker was having a rice and vege dish in a curry sauce for lunch.  I didn't want to eat it, but the smell was so intoxicating that I sorta did...does that make sense? 
My thoughts:  Still excited!  I'm really pumped to have my fresh veges and herbs.  I was suppose to make something awesome this evening but after work I went to a goodbye party for one of my coworkers who, after today, are going onto bigger things.  We went to Jack Astors.  Have you seen their menu??  I had a side salad, minus the croutons, with oil and vinegar.  Yum!  Even out, there are so many delicious options!
Energy level: 9 apples/10 apples
Stats:
still the same

Garden salad with beets.  Hold the croutons.

Until tomorrow, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment