February 27, 2012

Raw. Day 6

Salads.  They get a bad wrap.  If you order a salad in a restaurant, someone will automatically think you're on a diet.  If you bring it to work, someone may ask "what, are you a rabbit?".  Now don't even get me started with what guys go through if they order salads, I know!  My guy friends often always order these leafy bowls of delight when we go out to eat...wait, why do my guy friends order these when we go out to eat??  Salads.  So good, and so good for you.

Trying something new with
marinated mushrooms, pomelo
and mixed greens

What I ate:  So I guess it's no surprise that today I had salad...not for all my meals, just for dinner.

I did make one for lunch tomorrow and I'm actually excited to have it.  I'm excited because it is so different from the one I had this evening.  I think that if I were to eat the same type, then yes, I would get bored; but because you can change up the leaf, the veges/toppings, and the dressings, there really isn't a reason why I, or anyone for that matter would get bored so easily with greens. 


Easy peasy lettuce and citrus

What I drank: 
A lovely smoothie for breakfast at work and water throughout the day of course
What I wanted to eat/drink:
All my delicious treats I prepared for work
My thoughts: 
Salads are underrated
Energy level:
10 apples still
Stats
: Nothing has changed, as far as I can see...although I am hungrier more than I normally am, no complaints here, food is good!


Until tomorrow, be well!
Marinate mushrooms in balsamic vinegar, olive oil,
black pepper and chili flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment