March 4, 2012

Raw. Day 12

Today I opened the fridge to see that I had a great variety of food to pick from!  How lucky I am!

What I ate:  Smoothie for breakfast with half an english muffin with PB.  Great way to start the day!!  I was out for most of the afternoon so I didn't really have a chance to eat lunch but I did bring some snacks with me (snacks are important to have to ensure that you will have something to eat when hungry and you can`t just stop off at a ``fast food joint``).  When I got in I made a quick dinner with what was left of my food throughout the week.  I despise wasting food!  Tonight I made lettuce wraps with various fillings.  Mushrooms, carrots, celery, beans, pickled radish and cucumbers.  It was like a salad, without being a salad per say.  My spices were my normal chili and pepper, but you can do anything with your wraps.  Literally!
What I drank:  I feel like I'm not a surprise in this department...I had my normal smoothie and water
Lettuce wraps and the varied fillings
What I wanted to eat/drink: The LCBO catalogue came out recently and today was the first time I was seeing it and because of that, I'm craving a nice full bodied red wine (preferably an Argentinian malbec) and a bowl of rich vege pasta (and I'm not normally a pasta eater, so that says a little bit)
My thoughts: 
Being raw is getting easier, thankfully.  But I should really try new recipes.  Looking forward to what the next few days/weeks have in store
Energy level:
same 9 apples/10 apples
Stats
: Still the same as last time


Until tomorrow, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment