March 13, 2012

Raw. Day 20

Twenty!?!  Where did you sneak up from?

What I ate:  Smoothie for breakfast...really bad of me to do this, but since I haven't been home for a few days, I was out of all fruits and veges.  The only thing I had was a banana.  I dislike very much the taste of bananas; however, I used it in my morning smoothie but to off-set the taste, I added PB.  Good but so bad for you.  Also had oranges, and plenty of them. 
What I drank:  Water

What I wanted to eat/drink: OJ - I just didn't have any...I want to kick whatever I have away, and soon!  I also wanted a nice large salad with fresh veges and balsamic vinegrette ... it's only lunch (thought I'd get to the post earlier as I'll be out this evening) so perhaps I will get this for dinner :) (update --> I did! along with veges)

So good to see you again
Don't worry, I didn't have the dips
My thoughts:  Still a tad bit tired, but ready to take on the rest of the day!
Energy level:
7 apples / 10 apples (this should go up when I leave the office - I'm looking out to a fantastic sunny day, and I'm pumped to finish work in a few hours to enjoy it!)
Stats
:
Same as yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment