March 29, 2012

Raw. Day 36

Thirties...Wow, time has flown by!

Yes, it has been one week since my last post, I do apologize, but as I'm sure you all know, life sometimes just...happens.  My posts, although Pulitzer prize worthy, wouldn't have been all that different from my other ones.  I haven't tried many new recipes, restaurants, items since ... well, since a long time.  This will change, I promise!  I have a date to go to The Naked Sprout on Saturday and I'm so excited to try some new fantastic raw dishes!!!


So instead of stating what I've eaten, b/c I'm pretty sure you know, let me tell you what I currently want to eat...Everything!  
That's right, I want to eat everything!  When I'm at work I want to have the crackers, the chips, the sandwich, the plate of pasta that my co-workers are eating.  When I'm at home I want the bar of chocolate, bowl rice, steamed veges, the Snickers cake that my family are ingesting.  To be honest, I want to eat and drink anything and everything right now

My thoughts:  I'm getting bored of raw, I just want something warm and cooked in my tummy.  Although I allowed myself a cup of tea (if I have migraines), I haven't had a lovely cup of soothing green tea since Lent began, and I think that's what I miss most.  I usually end my long days with a cup of tea, I usually sit and talk to my friends over a cup of tea, I usually re-connect with my beau after a long week over a cup of tea. Tea, I miss thee
Energy level: Still 9 apples/10 apples.  I do feel good and light on my feet!

Stats:  I'm littler, and it's noticeable...sad to say but I'm in double digits...eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment