March 5, 2012

Raw. Day 13

Today was just another manic Monday...do you know that song?  Hope so, otherwise, that sentence might seem off.  Anyways, because today was a bit more hectic than I wish it was, the meal choices were probably the most boring of all...sorry in advance.

What I ate:  Smoothie for breakfast.  Late lunch was a slice of bread with PB and apple.  Late late late dinner, left over "raw burger" from The Naked Sprout with a side salad.  By the time I got home I wasn't feeling like doing anything new today...  Looking back on the day I realize that I really didn't have time to snack either. 
What I drank:  I'll give you a million guesses but I'm sure you'll only need one
What I wanted to eat/drink: Anything
My thoughts: 
Something to know about me, I get bored really easily.  I'm hitting the bored phase for this right about now, hence the lack of motivation.  The rest of the week I'm in BC, hopefully I can hit up some great raw/vegan joints!
Energy level:
Even with the small food intake I'm still at a 9 apples/10 apples energy level!
Stats
: I'm a hand talker and while gesturing something at work my ring flew off my finger...it was funny up until I realized I lost a stone...oops


Until tomorrow, be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment