March 13, 2012

Raw. Day 19

Home.  I don't want to be here.  I want to be back in Vancouver...eating.  Although I said I'm up for getting back on track, I also just am to lazy to go grocery shopping to get these fresh treats. 


What I ate:  Didn't really eat much today as I woke up feeling a bit under the weather.  I had some fruit - lots of oranges to get my vitamin C, and yup, that's about it
What I drank:
 
Water, and lots of it

What I wanted to eat/drink:
Soup...I would love some hearty vege soup or tomato soup to sooth my throat just about now
My thoughts:  I'm tired.  It's 3 am.  Goodnight.
Energy level:
Today, after waking up feeling blah, I'm 6 apples/10 apples.  Slept for most of the day.  I hope it's the lowest number I hit
Stats
:
I most definitely gained weight from my trip.  A) my ring no longer is flying off my finger and B) I can just tell...that's ok, eating all the wonderful food in VanCity was a great way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment