March 13, 2012

Raw. Vancouver. Day 17

Rain rain go away, come again another day.  Today's weather was typical Vancouver weather.  I actually was told I lucked out this week since I only had to face a couple days of rain. 


Got your umbrella?
This blog isn't really about food, it's about the Vancouver Convention Centre and it's little gems.  The VCC was my office away from my office.  I was there for a few days for the Pacific Dental Convention.  THe VCC And my office back home are similar in the way that both have exquisite views (though one is slightly more superior than the other) and both have wonderful people within the walls.
Not a bad view to look out to is it?

Metropolis right outside of VCC

3D World in the lobby

My trophy case looks similar

I went on the top, not gonna lie

VCC

No comments:

Post a Comment