March 12, 2012

Raw. Vancouver. Day 15

Enjoying the fab views of Van City

My eco friendly ride
Had a late lunch at Basil Pasta Bar, ordered vege galore penne pasta in a tomato sauce (I say vege galore b/c it had every vegetable known to man in it), this was sided with a fantastic green salad dressed in a light vinegrette, as well as a minestrone soup.  Not gonna lie, but it's definitely noticeable of how hot this soup was.  After not having anything cooked, warm, or hot for the past two weeks, it's really hot!  Like a burning sensation, and this was after waiting for it to cool. 
HOT HOT HOT

Mountain of veges at Basil Pasta Bar

Raw-some
Cactus Club in Richmond
Fajitas with extra fresh salsa












You know how I was saying a few posts back that you need not only to be aware of the food you put in your body but you also have to make sure to make yourself happy?  Well, I took a 10km ride around the Sea Wall and this time allowed me to think of what really makes me happy. 


Biking the Sea Wall
With Granville Island  in the background

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment