March 18, 2012

Raw. Day 25

3.  3 weeks until Easter.  3 weeks until this raw vegan lifestyle will come to an end.  I went grocery shopping today and going up and down the aisles made me see all the usual items I would normally pick up while at the grocery store.  Chips, dips, chocolates, cakes (cheesecake of course) and lots lots more.  Today while walking up and down the aisles I looked at them and thought, I don't need or want you.  What I picked up were now my usual suspects, fruit, veges, nuts.

What I ate:  Woke up somewhere other than my house this morning (it was St Patty's day last night), so my usual a.m. smoothie was switched to a pb sammy (I brought my bread with me...you never know when you'll get hungry!).  Grazed on a handful of nuts in the day then had a wrap full of veges and beans for my post work-out dinner which I accompanied with a mango smoothie
What I drank:
  Water

What I wanted to eat/drink: Nothing but what I already ate/drank today
My thoughts:  Too many to mention right now
Energy level: 9 apples/10 apples
Stats: Tried on some clothes while out shopping today, the XS clothes I picked out were a bit big on me.  My Lola (grandma) also told me I look thinner to her...I assured her, since she's the type to always wants everyone to eat and the type to always worry, that I'm still the same weight as always

No comments:

Post a Comment