March 16, 2012

Raw. Day 23

Promised you a food diary entry, so here it is:

What I ate: 
I had a fab mango smoothie (x2 actually since the mango was huge that I was able to cut it down a bit).  For lunch I had a wrap with fresh tomato and mango salsa.  Also fruit throughout the day.  
What I drank:
  Water and smoooooooothies (in this gorgeous weather all I need is a beach)

What I wanted to eat/drink: I'm pretty satisfied today
My thoughts:  "The sun is shining, the weather is sweet.  Make me want to move, your dancing feet" (Bob Marley) As just mentioned, it's beautiful outside, and it's the weekend!  I'm so happy right now :)
Energy level: I feel so much better than a few days ago.  I feel more like me.  I feel re-freshed!
Stats
: One of the skirts I wear to work is now a bit loose on my hips so I desived a clever way to wear it as a high wasted skirt
Raw wrap with a combo of fresh and fruit salsa
Took all two seconds to make
You remember the drill right?

No comments:

Post a Comment